Finding time for fitness is never easy, but could home training provide the answer? From assembling a few pieces of basic training equipment, to setting up a complete gym in a room in your house, at-home workouts could be the key to your fitness.
Benefits wise – there are heaps:
- No monthly gym fees required.
- Can be inexpensive if you are just buying the basics.
- Complete time saver as no commute to and from the gym.
- Convenience — your training facility is always available whenever you feel like exercising.
- Lastly, the dreaded queue to get to your favourite equipment – See ya!
Disadvantages – there are also a few:
- Without imagination you can lose interest easily without a plan.
- Correct form is vital and without a coach, you are more prone to injure yourself if your form is not correct.
- There is likely to be a greater range of equipment that you can't afford for your home gym.
- Social aspect – working out from home can be lonelier than working with others in the gym.
Providing you are prepared to put a little time and effort into your workout at home, it can be just as effective as a gym workout. On top of this, for many the prospect of going into a gym is daunting and therefore exercising in the comfort of their own home is much more appealing.
This is when a programme like Les Mills on Demand can really benefit each individual. Creating an achievable at home workout which will allows you to really push yourself into an enjoyable fitness journey. With Les Mills on demand there are workouts for all levels and goals:
- All-access to 1000+ online workouts - including yoga, strength, cardio, HIIT, dance and more.
- Beginner to advanced 3 - 12 week workout plans to help you achieve your goals.
- Join the online global fitness community - a safe, private and motivational Facebook group who motivate YOU to be your best!
- No equipment is needed to start - choose workouts with or without weights and other exercise equipment.
- All workouts are scientifically designed and proven to get results.
- World-class instructors to motivate and push you through each and every workout.